How Can Chiropractic Treatment Help Neck Pain?
At Rise Chiropractic, Dr. Dave and his knowledgeable staff understand that neck pain is not only painful, but decreases quality of life. This is why they are so passionate about treating neck pain. At Rise Chiropractic, Dr. Dave will conduct a series of examinations in order to properly diagnose the root cause of neck pain. Once the source is identified, Dr. Dave will discuss treatment options with the patient, in order to provide an individualized treatment plan.
Dr. Dave will perform both physical and neurological tests, while examining posture, range of motion, pain levels, and more. He will also examine the spine and its curve. During neurological tests, Dr. Dave will identify specific ways that the central nervous system is being impacted by misalignments in the spine, called subluxations.
The spine houses the body’s central nervous system, which is responsible for every cell in the body, and when it becomes misaligned, the central nervous system cannot function as it should. These neurological tests are done by analyzing muscle strength, areas of pain, and more.
There are countless research studies that show that chiropractic care for neck pain is a safe, natural, and effective treatment option. Unlike over the counter and prescription medications, chiropractic treatment of neck pain treats the pain at its source. OTC and prescription medications simply mask the pain.
At Rise Chiropractic, located in Jacksonville, Florida, Dr. Dave provides patients with individualized care to treat their neck pain, because not all neck pain is created equal. By providing individualized treatment plans, Rise Chiropractic helps patients recover from neck pain faster!
By treating neck pain directly at its source, Rise Chiropractic patients get back to their day to day work and lives with less pain, faster. There are too many people who have given up and accepted neck pain as just a normal part of life. It doesn’t have to be this way! Chiropractic care from Dr. Dave at Rise Chiropractic, located in Jacksonville, Florida can help treat neck pain at its source and get patients back to living their best life. Contact Rise Chiropractic today!
Contact RISE Chiropractic today to get started:
What are the Benefits of Chiropractic Treatment?
The benefits of chiropractic care extend far beyond just pain management and treatment. Some of the scientifically backed benefits of chiropractic are include, but are not limited to:
- Increased energy levels – Research shows that chiropractic care can increase energy levels for its recipients. When Dr. Dave corrects misalignments in the spine, called subluxations, it is easier for the central nervous system, and therefore the body, to function as it should. This allows the body to save necessary energy for other important tasks.
- Better quality sleep – Chiropractic care helps improve overall sleep quality in patients by making sleeping positions more comfortable and alleviating stress and pressure on the spine.
- Increased range of motion – When misalignments occur in the spine, it decreases the entire body’s range of motion because it creates muscle tension. When subluxations are corrected with chiropractic treatment, it allows the surrounding muscles to relax, therefore increasing range of motion throughout the body.
- Spinal alignment – The spine houses the body’s central nervous system, which controls every function in the body. When the spine is misaligned, it makes it impossible for the central nervous system, and therefore the body, to perform optimally. A properly aligned spine provides an optimal environment for central nervous system function.
- Better posture – Having good posture is not only great for health, but it is great for self confidence. Studies show that great posture actually increases productivity and self-confidence, while decreasing pressure on the spine.
- Less frequent and less severe headaches – Most people will experience headaches throughout their life. Chiropractic care is proven to reduce the frequency, as well as the severity of headaches.
- Lower stress levels – Chiropractic care provides mental health benefits as well as physical health benefits. Many patients report decreased stress levels as one of the added benefits of chiropractic adjustments.
- Reduced number of doctors visits – Scientific research shows that those who use doctors of chiropractic as their primary wellness doctor have less doctor visits and fewer hospital stays than those who do not.
- Increased immunity – Chiropractic care focuses on the spine and maintaining the health of the central nervous system. Because of this, it helps boost the body’s ability to fight off illnesses caused by germs.
Rise Chiropractic Can Help
Dr. Dave and his staff at Rise Chiropractic, located in Jacksonville, Florida, are leading experts in the chiropractic field. They treat each patient like family. Dr. Dave’s knowledge of the spine and central nervous system helps him create personalized treatment options for patients dealing with neck pain, back pain, headaches, and many more of life’s all too common ailments.
If you are interested in learning more about chiropractic care provides a safe, natural, and effective treatment option for neck pain or other ailments, contact Rise Chiropractic in Jacksonville, Florida today!