Chiropractic Can Help Treat Pinched Nerve Pain
Chiropractic care is a scientifically researched and proven way to treat many of life’s common ailments at their source. Unlike over the counter and prescription medications, which simply mask the symptoms of pain, chiropractic care seeks to identify the underlying cause of pain and correct it. Dr. Dave at Rise Chiropractic, located in Jacksonville, Florida, identifies the source of his patients’ ailments, and establishes an individualized treatment plan to correct the issue.
Pinched nerves are often caused by subluxations, or misalignments in the spine. These misalignments can lead to nerve irritation or pressure, causing severe pain in the back and neck. The spine is home to the body’s central nervous system, which controls every cell and function of the body. When the spine is misaligned, the central nervous system cannot do its job effectively.
Pinched nerves occur in a variety of ways. Poor posture, bad lifting habits, awkward twists, poor sleeping positions, injuries, and more can cause pinched nerves. Dr. Dave at Rise Chiropractic will perform physical examinations in order to identify the cause of pinched nerves, and then use chiropractic therapies to correct it. Spinal manipulation is commonly used to treat pinched nerves. These adjustments and manipulations help release tension around the nerve, and reduce pressure on the nerve. This helps restore the central nervous system to its peak performance and communication. While some cases of pinched nerves are alleviated in as little as one visit, others require a few visits for lasting pain relief. Dr. Dave’s priority is to treat pinched nerves at their source, as well as to prevent future injuries from occurring.
Chiropractic treatment from Dr. Dave at Rise Chiropractic, located in Jacksonville, Florida, helps realign the spine and reduce pinched nerve pain, while reducing inflammation throughout the body. The goal of chiropractic treatment of pinched nerves is natural, long-term, and lasting relief.
Contact RISE Chiropractic today to get started:
What are the Benefits of Chiropractic Treatment?
Chiropractic treatment from Rise Chiropractic, located in Jacksonville, Florida, treats far more than herniated discs. Rise Chiropractic’s knowledgeable team is prepared and equipped to help patients start their wellness journey towards a healthier, happier life.
Chiropractic care is a safe, natural, and effective way to treat many of life’s common ailments. Unlike over the counter and prescription medications, which have a long list of adverse side effects, chiropractic care does not. In fact, some of the amazing benefits of chiropractic include:
- Increased energy levels – A properly aligned spine means that the central nervous system can function as it should. This allows the body to work smarter, not harder, in order to complete basic tasks and functions. This saves the body’s energy for other things.
- Better quality sleep – At Rise Chiropractic, Dr. Dave performs spinal adjustments that reduce pressure on the spine. This leads to better quality and pain free sleep for Dr. Dave’s patients.
- Improved mobility – When the spine is properly aligned, it reduces inflammation throughout the body. This allows the body to be more flexible and increase its range of motion.
- Improved spinal position – The spine is home to the central nervous system, which controls every function of the body. When the spine is properly aligned, the central nervous system can function at its best. This ultimately helps the body to use its innate ability to heal itself.
- Better posture – Did you know that good posture does more than just make your mom happy? Great posture is proven to help people feel more confident, while also increasing productivity.
Rise Chiropractic in Jacksonville, Florida, Can Help Treat Your Pinched Nerves
Dr. Dave at Rise Chiropractic, located in Jacksonville, Florida is an expert in the chiropractic field. He helps his patients by treating pinched nerves, headaches, back pain, and more. Through chiropractic care, Dr. Dave gives patients a safe, natural, and effective alternative to treat many of life’s common ailments. There is no reason to live with pinched nerve pain, backaches, headaches, or other common ailments. You can trust Dr. Dave at Rise Chiropractic. Contact the team today!