Chiropractic Care for Sports Injuries
At Rise Chiropractic, located in Jacksonville, Florida, Dr. Dave and his amazing staff are well equipped and trained to treat sports injuries. There is no need to let the pain linger or grow when suffering from a sports related injury. At Rise Chiropractic, Dr. Dave will examine the patient’s range of motion, posture, pain level, spine, and curve to diagnose and treat the sports injury. Through this process, he will also conduct neurological examinations that will indicate how the central nervous system is performing in spite of the injury.
Dr. Dave at Rise Chiropractic, located in Jacksonville, Florida, knows that those suffering from sports injuries typically want to get back in action as soon as possible. Not all injuries are created equally, as some are far more severe than others, and chiropractic treatment plans should reflect that fact. At Rise Chiropractic, Dr. Dave creates individualized treatment plans for each patient in order to help them recover faster from their sports injury.
Research studies show that chiropractic care is just as effective, if not more effective, than traditional medicine when it comes to treating sports injuries. Over the counter and prescription drugs do not treat pain at its source, they simply mask its symptoms. Chiropractic care seeks to identify the exact source of the pain, and correct it through spinal adjustments, ultrasound, massage, and more.
Chiropractic care for athletes can also be used as source of preventative medicine. There are many reasons athletes should seek a chiropractor for the treatment and rehabilitation of a sports injury. Active people are physically and emotionally different from sedentary ones. Their bodies react and respond differently to life’s stressors. Utilizing a chiropractor who is knowledgeable in athletics is a great way to prevent and reduce the severity of sports injuries.
By treating sports injuries at their source, Dr. Dave at Rise Chiropractic, located in Jacksonville, Florida, helps patients get back to the sport they love sooner. Over the counter and prescription drugs are not the only way to treat sports injuries. Contact Rise Chiropractic today to learn more about how Dr. Dave can help.
Contact RISE Chiropractic today to get started:
What are the Benefits of Chiropractic Treatment?
Chiropractic care is research driven, and proven, as an effective form of treatment for sports injuries and many other ailments life throws people’s way. Dr. Dave provides patients with a holistic approach to healing by treating injuries and ailments at their source. Rather than popping pills of over the counter or prescription medications, that come with an onslaught of nasty side effects, chiropractic care uses a safe, natural, and effective approach.
The proven benefits of chiropractic care are forever expanding. Here are some of the benefits of chiropractic care include, but are not limited to:
- Faster recovery time – by treating sports injuries quickly and at their source, chiropractic care helps athletes get back to the sport they love sooner
- Increased energy levels – studies show that chiropractic care improves energy levels. The spine is home to the central nervous system, which controls every cell and function in the body. If the spine is misaligned, the CNS cannot function as it should. Chiropractic care realigns the spine and helps the body work smarter, not harder.
- Better quality sleep – Any athlete in training knows that sleep plays a huge part in recovery and performance. Chiropractic care helps give patients better quality sleep with a properly aligned spine.
- Spinal alignment – the spine is home to the central nervous system, which controls every single cell in the body. When the spine is properly aligned, the body can function optimally. This helps the body harness its innate ability to heal itself.
- Boosted immunity – Chiropractic care focuses on restoring the spine to the proper alignment. This helps maintain the health of the entire body. When the spine is properly aligned, the body’s central nervous system helps ward off sickness.
Rise Chiropractic Can Help Treat Sports Injuries
Rise Chiropractic, located in Jacksonville, Florida, can help treat your sports injuries. Dr. Dave and his knowledgeable staff know that sports injuries are difficult both mentally and physically. Dr. Dave provides personalized care in order to help each patient recover from their sports injury as quickly and safely as possible. Use chiropractic care to treat your sports injury at its source and contact Rise Chiropractic today!
Chiropractors are trained to treat and help prevent injuries of the neck, back, shoulder, knee, and ankle. Through manual manipulations, also called adjustments, Dr. Dave ensures that the bones are properly aligned, which helps reduce tension and inflammation in the body. This not only promotes healing throughout the body, but it also helps reduce the risk of future injuries.
Dr. Dave is dedicated to helping each patient get back in the game and doing what they love. If you live near the Jacksonville, Florida area, contact Rise Chiropractic today to get started with your chiropractic journey to wellness. Dr. Dave and his staff are ready to help you recover from your sports injury!